Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments in Edison, New Jersey
Your smile is your signature. A good-looking smile can create a perfect first impression of you. It makes you feel confident, and reflects the energy and good health. Your smile opens you up to the world. When you are not confident about your smile, you tend to hide your teeth from everyone. This can demotivate you from actively taking part in social events. Cosmetic dentistry is the area of dental medicine that focuses on improving the aesthetics of teeth. Our cosmetic dentist in Edison makes sure not to compromise when it comes to oral health or beautifying your smile. Our cosmetic dentistry treatment has successfully enhanced smiles of many of our patients in, and around the city of Edison, NJ. This has helped us build strong and long-lasting relations with our patient community.
The Growing Need For Cosmetic Dentistry in Edison, NJ
Decades ago, dental care simply focused on restoring/restructuring soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity and, removing dental decay. There was nothing that dentists did to improve the esthetics of teeth back then. The advancement in dental technology and restorative care, have paved the ways for beautifying teeth, gums and lips. Dentists today consider esthetics when performing every dental procedure. The change in lifestyle has made people more self-conscious. This has raised the need for cosmetic dentistry treatment in Edison, NJ. Smile makeover processes that are performed today can bring about a number of changes. Following, are some of the teeth errors that are treated by cosmetic dentistry treatment.
- Discolored teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Short teeth
Consultation and Treatment of Cosmetic Dentistry in Edison, NJ
A smile makeover is an art that combines the science of dentistry with the skills of the dentist. It requires the active participation of the patient in the planning stage. During the consultation, patients can express their concerns and let our dentist know what changes they expect from the treatment. We perform a thorough oral examination to check for dental infection. Our cosmetic dentist in Edison takes steps to cure the same if, found during the course. A treatment plan is framed based on the needs of patients. It may be a single procedure or, a combination of multiple procedures. Images and X-rays of teeth may be taken before starting the treatment. On approval from patients, the smile makeover process begins.
These are thin shells made of porcelain. They are designed to reshape front teeth. Dental veneers are most widely used by cosmetic dentists in Edison to bring about dramatic changes in the smile.
Teeth whitening is a process of clearing stains from the tooth's surface and brightens the teeth. The process is very effective in bringing quick changes to the smile. It is one of the most affordable and widely preferred dental procedures.
Invisalign® is a system of clear aligners that are designed to move misaligned teeth. They are a cosmetic alternative to thick dental braces. Invisalign® system can improve alignment and beautify the smile.
The bonding material can reshape natural teeth. A number of teeth errors can be treated using dental bonding. It helps rebuild chipped teeth, misshapen teeth, and fill gaps between the teeth. Tooth bonding has less life when compared to dental veneers. The procedure takes just a single visit.
Tooth-colored fillings are dental materials that fill cavities to restore damaged/decayed teeth. They are a cosmetic alternative to amalgam and metal fillings. Tooth-colored fillings support functions of teeth and improve aesthetics of teeth.
Top 5 Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry in Edison:
Cosmetic dentistry includes a variety of procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, inlays, and onlays to improve your smile. Here we have listed 5 benefits of cosmetic dentistry.
- Improved Appearance: Cosmetic dentistry helps you to improve your appearance. An improved appearance makes you feel better about yourself. If you have stained and discolored teeth, cosmetic dentistry treatments like veneers and teeth whitening can solve that problem.
- Boost Self Confidence: It can be hard to feel confident when you are self-conscious about your smile. You may try to hide your smile so no one can see your teeth. Correcting your smile with a cosmetic dentist in Edison can help you let go of your fears and embrace the moment.
- Improved Oral Health: Cosmetic dentistry can help you improve your oral health. With cosmetic treatment like Invisalign aligning your teeth properly can make it easier to brush & floss and reduce the risk of tooth decay and other oral health problems.
- Replace Missing Teeth: A missing tooth is not just a cosmetic concern but a serious dental problem that impacts your speech and smile. Our cosmetic dentist in Edison can replace your missing tooth with dental implants that mimic the appearance of your original tooth.
- Gives You a Youthful Smile: Cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening, dental crowns, or veneers can give you a lighter, brighter smile that is commonly associated with youth and makes you look several years younger when you walks out from our dental office.
Are you looking for a smile makeover? Make an appointment and meet our cosmetic dentist in Edison in our 'Smiles 'R' Us Dentistry' office for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. We can bring your smile desires to reality.
Most Frequently Asked Questions on Cosmetic Dentistry in Edison:
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Painful?
No, cosmetic dentistry isn't painful. Cosmetic dentistry treatment is safe and effective against dental problems in long run. Cosmetic dentist in Edison uses less invasive techniques and converse as much as a natural tooth to avoid discomfort.